Even if you aren’t ready for Marie Kondo’s life-changing magic, you can still embrace the beauty of simplicity by investing in items that are functional and stylish.
- Employers who don’t offer paid sick leave are making flu season worse, hurting their bottom line
- Electric cars and technology are upending transportation as we know it. But is Colorado prepared?
- Microsoft is trying to kill passwords. It can’t happen soon enough.
- 4 ways Taco Bell’s CEO could improve Chipotle
- Dating danger? Businesses rethink workplace romance policies